We're seeking an organised and highly motivated Jeweler Assistant.
Depending on how keen you are, the role could grow but briefly it will include:
- silversmithing (specifically polishing & finishing)
- assisting the production manager
- project management
- must have basic silversmithing skills and a clear understanding of the work process
- proactive and independent
- responsible and able to meet deadlines
- work well in a casual environment work and not mind routine work
- flexible working style
This is a part-time/casual position with a minimum commitment of 3 months.
Hours + Pay:
We will start with two days a week but what we really want is for your role and hours to grow over time. There's definitely plenty of work to be done.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter with
the subject 'Job Application' to email@example.com